Friday, April 10, 2009

TIM & TAM

hahaha..my hammie again..

both of them really make my happy, laugh all the times..

this is my "TIM & TAM"

this is fun...my hammie playing on my lappie..

i purposely put both of them on my lappie...saja!!!

what makes me laugh is TIM cant find the way go down....and TAM turning back, walking front..

hahaha!!!!! (like mendera tim)

i should put some food inside my pencil case, so they will go in and i can ZIP them up....lol =.='''

act, really benefit of having the pet as somebody to talk to at any time day or night...

cause im pretty sure that they wont let other people know my secret...

FIY, i found that one of the natural wonders of the world is watching a hamsters stuff its cheeks...ngum ngum ngum!!!!! look like non-stop chewing...

they really looks cute...

-reennie-

2 comments:

  1. later pee you ku also no tears.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopppss...how come i din think bout tat!!
    huhu...really cry also no tears..=.='''

    ReplyDelete