Sunday, April 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

19th April 2009...
boom boom boom!!! wey, bangun lah!!
early morning, the girl next door knock my door to wake me up..
11:13am..alamak!!! its late..she keep on laughing at me..
then she said, wey reen laparlah..where is the steamboat U mention yesterday?? steamboat?? OK!!
so, we when to tesco and get great variety of "chapalang" items for steamboat..
have U ever having steamboat using rice cooker?? rice cooker!! hahaha!!!
feel weird rite?? but we did it...
menu of the day!!

hotdog
bendi
big prawn..(not fresh act) hhmmm...
vegetable..
lap lap chap chap
my fav -
chicken

THE COOKER~
-yat wok sok-
having steamboat in my hostel with my crazy friends....
celebrate my belated birthday!!!
this was too good... tq tq tq!!!
i really enjoyed it...

this is my birthday present that i get on 18th April 2009


[03.15am]


[02:23am]
thank you so much..
and my friends who wish me, all the wish!!! i really appreciate it...
thanks ya......
-reennie-

1 comment:

  1. hey hey....
    happy be be belated birthday darling.....
    it's normal k....
    rice cooker can do whatever you want to do k....
    the only thing i cannot 'jie shou' is some of them use it to fried egg....
    yucks.. haha...

    ReplyDelete