Saturday, April 4, 2009

suksis dinner..

[04:04:2009]
Dinner SUKSIS USM..
3 years training in marching, shooting M16+ o.38, learning SMD (seni mempertahankan diri), and all the tough physical test that we go through..
i really "mm seh tak" cause we are going to apart soon..
i will never forget every single moments and memories we shared...
that night, was the last gathering to celebrate us before we stay apart..
i really enjoyed the time we had..
thanks to my junior for giving me the most memorable night...

the hall

dinner in "gurney hotel"

commandant & officer

me, best "ketua", Qay and fadzli

azimah(cute girl) + me + penghulunita

cabutan bertuah....im so lucky that night... ^.^ haha!!

and this present, really amazed me...

i never thought that i will get majority vote as "fierce senior" in suksis..

neway, really thanks alot..i love this book so so so much...

my jurulatih...

sarjan supri and koperal azman

*smile..sarjan roslin ( he quite fierce) hehe!!

ASP PUAN NORMA... (the pinkpink lady)

nardan, chan, eric and ho

everyone looks different..

the guys...

smile*

may god bless all of you!!!

-reennie-

No comments:

Post a Comment