Thursday, April 9, 2009

B mummy!!!

I got a friend who like hamster so much. Every time she talks about hamster, I notice that she seem like very happy and non-stop influence me to get it too....
Hamster? Oohhh… when thinking about getting a hamster, I ask myself, am I going to feed the pet on time? I am hard working to cleaning the pet's enclosure? Hahaha…
She said, reen you know what, you will always laugh and smile when you look at them..

Mulut tu penuh ngan makanan je!!! serious look cute...
They are so sweet and cute when they are sleeping…
Huh!! Izit?? so cute…
hhmmm…Suddenly feel like want to have too….
Today, I went to her room; I know that her hamster gave birth last month.
Hehehe…apa lagi..
She gave me one pair hammie,”he” & “she”…



my new baby..

sleeping..so cute..huh!!!!
must find a nice name for them...




the whole day i was playing with them....


on my bed *wink*


Watching both of them inside the cage, really funny…

really make me feel happy...

i really hope i can take care of my hammie nicely...

i sure can...

-reennie-

3 comments:

  1. yeah..in my room..
    nowadays, i very fast angry n very "chau pei hei"...need to have pet to release my tension..hahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer~so cute~haha.. I'm going to hv one too..

    ReplyDelete