Tuesday, March 24, 2009

USM *musuem*

can't sleep...already 3.45 am in the morning...im still curling myself on the bed...
finally decided to jump into my seat and fired up the internet....kekeke =.='''
blogging again..
my friends, fadzzlie + Qay and i went to USM museum this morning..
ok..today i named, my day as 'my final year, 1 day trip' (act half day)...hahahaha!!! ^.^
act i just notice that there is a musuem in USM...i thought it was a small and "kiddy" musuem (at 1st)...
then... im sorry babe...




^.^

show time
~ berwayang kulit~
-wau wau wau-

*garden*

its a very nice place...
nowonder u said that its one of the most famous place in Penang...
i really enjoy today..thanks!!!

-reennie-

2 comments:

  1. a moi... i wanted to go but haven go yet.... hehe... i dunno you got a blog le.. let me spam you when i am free... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. last time i used FS blog..FS very complicated, dunno how to use..hehe..when i export here, my previous blog all hilang..haiz =.=''' haha...got time remember to go..nice place!!

    ReplyDelete