Saturday, March 21, 2009

Improve my life!!

I’ve been thinking for a long time about what i am doing in my life…green to left right, colours captured, sound n sight..everything…it wont come back again!!!hmmm…so…from now on, I’ll take things easy (canot kankan kaikau)I’ll try to open my heart to my love…(TRY!!) hehe!!!I’ll listen more to the ones surrounding me (currently i found someone teach me alot of thing)I’ll co-operate clean the world from nasty people although I’m one of them..eheemm!!(save the world!!)=.=””’I’ll save more time to spend it with my butt-d ^.^ (i miss them so much!!)act…i can’t be sure, but i believe it worths trying….i do not know whether i can work on it or not…but I’m sure that at least I will have had a wonderful timewhich by the way is what counts more…^.^
-reenne-

No comments:

Post a Comment