Saturday, March 21, 2009

little time~

im back to writing again…its been long time i din updated my blog..tonight weather really cold…It’s raining again out there… almost in one week, every night raining in penang..

this few days i really really very tired…keep on think and think, with those virus in my mind…with tonnes of pending assignments, midterm and quizzes…then there’s finals which is just around the corner… really made me grumpy and moody and whatever negative energies that i can think of…=.=”
I reach my handphone looking to the time and look at it every single second and concentrate on its movement…~tit tit tak tak… I felt that the time passes very very very slow.. really slow…perhaps this is what my mind trying to let me know what should i do…i should slow down, slow and slow…

-reennie-

No comments:

Post a Comment