Saturday, March 21, 2009

~sick

its 3.20 am in the morning and im in front of my lappie, blogging.. i was just abit recovered from headache and fever since saturday night after came back from lapang sasar…today i woke up quite late cause i really very tired and still feel sick…i had my break+lunch in the evening, and then find back myself back into a surreal blur-ing again…

today is my off day…no class, no tutorial, no lecturer…the whole day i was just sitting in front of my lappie.. click, click, and click!!!! Unconsciously, i opened again that page… hahaha…what happen to me ya!!! no more blur blur...

~ i will try to set my mind to do what i have to do, and switch my mind to feel ecstatic everyday when i wake up…i will build today with desire and passion to live my life to the fullest..i will convince tomorrow to be better than today, because yesterday i always wanted for a better tomorrow…and i know this is what u hope i should be…~

-reennie-

No comments:

Post a Comment