Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tim n Tam died under my care..

i was driving back to my hometown with my two hammie from Penang to TI...
when i reach home, i gave Tim n Tam to my sis
cause i know that she love hamsters so much...
suddenly i heard my youngest sister pointed at it and said "si jor keh!!!"
then only i realized that she was actually saying "死[dead]!!"...
TIM n Tam eyes was open wide, as if it were still alive...
i didn't know what really happen but perhaps i did something wrong somehow...
there was no indication of what could have killed it...
it was just dead....
i was so sick of it....i just have them for a month...
i kept thinking that it was my fault...
its really my fault, i shouldn't keep them as pet..im sorry..
sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!
i hope they are living peaceful afterlives in hamster heaven...
-reennie-












i miss them..really miss them..

3 comments:

  1. i feel sad for the hamster..so kesian mati di bawah jagaan anda.. tat's y la dun be so hong pou to the animal. even tortoise so long live also mati dibawah jagaan anda wat a miracle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya..kesian them..i also dunno why always mati..mayb i dunno how to take care of it..or i cant stay HAPPY for long time..

    ReplyDelete