Friday, May 15, 2009

im BACK!!


I didn't played any form of basketball almost a year...
It was because i lost the desire to play...
and my personal stuff got in the way...


now i get back to basketball training again..
although i was complaining everyday tired tired tired..
but im still in basketball..
undelete chapter in my life...???
or izit im searching the best sport

to helps me relieve all my problems...??? perhaps...

before the games start in UUM this 22 MAY [MASUM 09]..
i need to get back to practicing with the team every day..
almost one week in training now...
I admit it's a little different...
so, im must do my best to catch up, &
make sure I'm on the same line as my team...

my teammate...

we're all totally focused on trying to win every game...
That's our main goal...
~all the best~
-reennie-

No comments:

Post a Comment