Wednesday, June 24, 2009

pertauliahan suksis PDRM!!

I was away for a long time and didn't update my blog...
i was in pertauliah suksis for last 3 weeks in UPM...
21th june 2009, was my big day after 3 years in training..
although just PVR(sukarelawan), I learned and gained alot experience...
^.^
haha!!! PUAN!!! *cheh*
2weeks tough training...with M16!!

kawad, kawad, kawad...

21th june 2009
our big day!!!
^.^


tan sri musa [ketua polis negara]




the girl in front me fall down!! =.='''


finish..get ready to get our cert in UPM hall!!!
yeah!!!

me and fadzli...
-reennie-

2 comments:

  1. waaaaaaa, so jealous.. but tak ade peluang dy....hv to forget bout it.. loking for new career propect..haih..
    anyway, all the best to u and keep it on, live up ur dream!!
    - Sin yong

    ReplyDelete
  2. why leh??? so fast u forget bout it d???
    haiyor...neway, thanks for ur support.. ^^

    ReplyDelete